Monday, April 19, 2010

Thoughts...

1. I woke up this morning and realized that I have a TON of stuff to get done before school ends... and guess what!? Next week is the last week of classes.

2. I bought a Yoga DVD -- I need it to get rid of all these knots in my back and shoulders.

3. I love reading. And when I read, I lose track of time. It's not that I mean to, or even that I know in the back of my mind that I have been reading for a while... It's that I get so consumed by the story, that I am the story, that I lose track of time. This, for the average person that has a life, is not a good thing.

4. I just bought a book off Amazon.com for $0.01. WoOpWoOp! Yes, I paid shipping.. but still, that's awesome.

5. I feel like I could pass out every time that I eat. Anytime I eat, whether it's a snack or meal, I get so sleepy I could fall out of my chair.

6.  I'm completely ready for summer.

7. My favorite color nail polish is black. And, according to my friend Bryce, that would make me Emo. But, alas, I am not.

8. Today, in my weekly reminder to my Fusion (Bible Study) group, the subject line (which is always random. always) was this: "Are you wearing space pants? Because your butt is out of this world!" I laughed for a full 10 minutes afterwards. Picking my subject line for my reminder email is a favorite part of the week.

9. Don't eat pixie sticks. They make you sick.

10. I love chatting with people on Gmail Chat. It makes me feel close to them, and I always get either a good laugh or some wise advice.

11. Jesus has set me free. He broke the chains that no one else can see, and released me. It's so much easier to run to Him now.

1 comment:

  1. maybe you should eat more Vitamin D. Or soak up some more of it. Whatever your pleasure.

    ReplyDelete