Monday, January 4, 2010

On the fourth day before Christmas I put up my tree!

*inhales deeply* So… *exhales quickly* I have something embarrassing to admit to… *squeezes eyes shut and reassures self, it’ll be ok* IttookusuntilfourdaysbeforeChristmastodecoratemytree.



Unless you didn’t catch that, I think I can say it again. It took us until four days before Christmas to decorate my tree. I can’t believe I am saying that. Me. The girl who should marry a Christmas elf, I love Christmas so much. And by “a Christmas elf” I’m speaking of Santa’s helpers, not Elf. I can’t stand Will Ferrell. Anyways, back on topic. I am the one who listens to Perry Como and Bing Crosby sing Christmas music in June. I am the one who believes that you should start celebrating when Walmart does – four weeks before Halloween. In September. Ok, so I’m kind of kidding, but not really.

I love Christmas.


I LOVE Christmas.


And it still took me *cough* andmymom *cough* until December 21st to decorate my tree. This is because, 1) I couldn’t decorate my house in Murray since we are painting the living room (and all living room furniture is piled in the center of the room) 2) I didn’t come home-home until 19th. But it’s ok. Because when my mom and I finally started decorating we got in this really great, really goofy mood and started taking pictures. I would post some examples, but I can't find the cord that allows me to put my pictures on my camera.
Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment